- Our couriers typically deliver Monday-Friday. Please note Saturday is not classed as a working day.
- You will receive a text/e-mail from the courier with tracking information.
- A signature is requested on delivery. If you are not available to accept your parcel, the carrier may leave it with a neighbour if they think it is safe to do so. A calling card will be posted through your door to let you know this has been done. If the parcel can't be left with a neighbour, the courier will take it back to the local depot and leave you a calling card telling you how you can pick it up or arrange re-delivery.
FURTHER DELIVERY INFORMATION
- We do not ship to BFPO or PO Box addresses.
- We do not dispatch orders on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
- We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
- Please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays.
- All orders are shipped from the UK.
Any import duties and taxes are charged once the parcel has
reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges. If you have any queries regarding customs
charges, you are advised to contact your local customs office.
- No refunds will be given for goods seized by customs.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery, please contact: